martes, 18 de diciembre de 2007

triste...:'(

Will i ever be happy again?...I've just lost my heart consciously and now i have to move on without it...
I knew i needed this to happen.. i just didn't want to deal with it...I knew i couldn't protect you from the truth any more.. even if seeing you happy was one of the things that made my life worth something..
Now i'm just sad... i'm crying on the floor....thinking about you..about all those things that I lost...thinking about how maybe someday everything wiil be all right...But right now everything is wrong...right now everything is chaos and confusion...
I just want to fall asleep and wake up being someone else...
Now.. would you tell me love isn't painfull?
It is the most painfull feeling ever...
Right now i know I can't bear to fight for you.. because i can't even fight for myself...i'm tired... i need to think..to rest..i need someone to hold me right now and make me forget everything...
I never ever wanted to hurt you... that's the most painfull thing in this whole situation... I hope someday you'll understand me and forgive me..
I don't ask for forgiveness right now because i know it's impossible.. but anyway.. i wanted to tell you I'm sorry... For everything... you don't know how much it hurts to be without you right now and knowing that it was all my fault...
I can't even breathe without thinking of you...you were my everything..and i lost you...

Anita

No hay comentarios: